Martin Yambao comes to work with a glowing complexion, accentuated by a dewy hint of color on the eyelids, so, naturally, that makes us curious about what else is in his beauty arsenal. Here, the YStyle managing editor and Milkman Marketing co-founder shares his multi-step skincare routine.
MARTIN YAMBAO, 30
“My skin type is combination but bordering on oily (self-diagnosis, LOL).”
MORNING: Martin uses products that deliver a naturally dewy, hydrated complexion.
- VMV Combination Cleanser Mist with Avene Thermal Spring Water
- VMV Combination type moisturizer thinned out with a bit of essence from Faceshop
- Avalon Organics Eyecream
- Biore Sunscreen + Makeup!!!
EVENING: Martin likes to double-cleanse and use skin-regenerating or exfoliating products.
- Glossier Jelly Cleanser first cleanse VMV again + Clarisonic for double cleanse
- Sometimes a Origins Skin Retexturizer pink mask
- Pixi Glowpads 20% Glycolic Acid
- Avene Thermal Springwater to neutralize
- A touch of La Mer (I got it FREE!) for nighttime moisturizing
- Kiehls Eye cream
- Pixi Glowtonic/Glowpads
- Avene Thermal
- Origins Retexturizer
0 comments on “‘YStyle’ managing editor Martin Yambao details his 7-step skincare routine”