According to research, 91% of people enjoy drinking coffee throughout the day, and more than half (56%) prefer to have their first cup in the morning. Nespresso, the leader in coffee blends, ensures that these mornings are made more perfect with its selection of coffee roast blends, machines and limited-edition accessories.
Nespresso’s Lattissima Touch provides a wide selection of coffees – from capuccinos, latte macchiatos, and creamy lattes. This state-of-the-art piece can also be used to prepare warm milk and other coffee- and milk-based drinks.
Aeroccino 3 and Aeroccino 4 elevate dark brews. Use this to make hot foam, hot milk and even cold foam to top up your drinks. The Aeroccinos are easy to clean and they’re dishwasher safe!
Nespresso’s Limited Edition Travel Mug ensures that your coffee is always piping hot. It’s great for the long morning commute as it’s designed to keep your coffee hot for as long as you need it and it can fit up to 375ml.
For a more comfortable grip, the View Recipe glass delights coffee connoisseurs. I’ts molded to the shape of your hand, providing ultimate comfort. The Pixie Lungo Cups kit, another limited-edition by Nespresso, presents a mix of four colors to brighten up your mood.
* * *
The Nespresso Boutique is located at R1, Power Plant Mall, Rockwell Center, Makati City. For opening hours, visit www.nespresso.ph
A classic whose name is already a promise of indulgence. The perfect combination of the Livanto, with its malty notes, cocoa and milk reveals a recipe full of character. Pair your leisurely mornings with this ultimate cup.
4 milk chocolate squares
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1. Place the chocolate squares into a cup.
2. Prepare the Livanto coffee directly into the chocolate squares and mix together.
3. Pour milk in the Aeroccino 4 milk frother and press the second button. Pour into the cup once done.
4. Sprinkle with cocoa powder if desired.
Discover the aromas of Ristretto enhanced by hot milk foam topped with caramel. It wouldn’t be perfect without the crunchy fruitiness of muesli… now you’re ready to start a great day!
1. Prepare Ristretto coffee in a glass.
2. Pour milk in the Aeroccino 4 milk frother and press the hot milk froth button.
3. Pour the milk froth in the glass and add caramel syrup and scatter with muesli.