The second edition of the award-winning Marvel Creative Day Out is just around the corner! Here’s a rundown of what attendees can expect on January 10.
- Learn how Marvel super heroes come to life through fashion and design. Fresh from its successful first run, the upcoming Marvel Creative Day Out will bring fans closer to their beloved universe by showcasing fashion and other product designs for the first time. Show some love for your fellow enthusiasts and learn how your favorite Marvel characters and their epic stories come to life through product design.
- Have your artwork featured at the Marvel exhibit. Don’t miss the chance to share your own take on the Marvel Universe in the form of your creative work – anything from sketches, paintings, sculpture, installation, digital art, fashion designs in clothing and accessories or products designs. There are no wrong entries! Submissions are open until December 15. To submit, go to: http://bit.ly/2wekNoU
- Learn from the best and interact with our country’s own Marvel artists Marvel pencilers Leinil Francis Yu and Harvey Francis Tolibao are back. Be inspired as they share their experiences working on titles such as The Avengers, Iron Man, and X-Men, and give tips on what it takes to be an artist at Marvel. Don’t miss the opportunity to meet them for yourself.
- Discover the latest in the Marvel Universe straight from C.B. Cebulski. If you’re a diehard fan, you probably know that C.B. Cebulski is the Marvel Comics’ new Editor-in-Chief. You might remember him from Marvel Creative Day Out last year when he engaged with local art enthusiasts, checking and commenting on their work. He’ll be on board this forthcoming event where he will share the direction of the Marvel Universe moving forward as it has grown from a comic book brand to the global entertainment brand that it is today.
- Find out how Marvel comes to life from Allen Au-Yeung. Allen Au-Yeung, the VP for Creative for Disney China, will be at Marvel Creative Day Out for the first time this year, and he will share how Marvel works with product and fashion design to bring the Marvel Universe closer to fans.