- It’s hella hot. With the temperatures going up, staying hydrated should be your priority. According to the U.S. Institute of Medicine of the National Academies of Sciences, the recommended amount of fluid intake is 3.7 liters for men and 2.7 liters for women. Keep your drinks cool in a Klean Kanteen for five to eight hours.
- It’s good for the environment. In 2017, 1.5 million plastic bottles were collected along a 24,000-km coastline in the Philippines. Plastic debris alter ecosystems and endanger marine life in more ways than one. Use a durable, stainless steel bottle that can withstand all sorts of conditions is a small change that everyone is capable of doing to help the environment out.
- Because coffee gets cold, even at home. Staying at home all day, you’d think we finally can drink our coffee as soon as we make it. Unfortunately, that’s not the case. Calls, chores, work, and all sorts of things can get in the way between you and your caffeine fix. Pour it in a Klean Kanteen to keep it piping hot until you can sit down and sip.
- They’re cute hydration buddies. Choose your color — Juicy Pear, Real Teal, Marigold, Purple Potion, etc. — or collect all of them to match your favorite outfits.
- You can get it at a discount! In honor of Earth Day 2021, Shopee is holding Shop Green, a campaign that lets you buy eco-friendly, sustainable alternatives at up to 25% off. Get your Klean Kanteen products at a discounted price at Shopee from April 19 to 25, 2021.
(Image from Klean Kanteen)
0 comments on “5 Reasons to Get a Klean Kanteen Today”