Creative Verve, a private creative workshop for adults and teens, will be holding lectures on art, design, publishing and branding this Summer, from March to May. The workshops are designed to be insightful, engaging, with ample demonstrations and hands-on activities. Creative Verve mentors, who are all active practitioners and industry experts, will share advice and processes that will inspire projects and remove creative blocks.
The summer classes kicks off on March 25 with a zinemaking and writing workshop facilitated by writer Adam David. The class is recommended to those who have always wanted to produce their own comic book, book of poetry, or their own weekly telenovela serialized as a series of posters hung around their baranggay. Interesting, yes?
Here’s the complete line-up of workshops:
- Kulang sa Panzine: Zinemaking & Writing Workshop with Adam Davin (March 25)
- On the Spot: Urban Sketching Workshop with Aurelio Castro III (April 2)
- Character Sketch: Comic Character Creation Workshop with Mervin Malonzo (April 8)
- Branding for Creative Businesses with Jaykee Evangelista (April 22)
- Introduction to Pencil Drawing with Pia Soriano (May 27)
- Watecolor Basics with Pia Soriano (June 17)
All classes, scheduled from 1p.m. to 5 p.m., will be held at the Camera Cart Studios, Unit J 154 Maginhawa Street., Sikatuna Village in Quezon City. Workshop fee is P3,500. Early bird and group registration for summer programs will receive a discount upon enrollment. For inquiries, visit creativeverveph.com or contact Creative Verve via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 0928-710-1211.